Sep 11, 2009
Xicom is on the market for offshore outsourcing services since 2002, enjoying high customer retention rates and building lasting relationships with first-tier companies. Xicom iis an attentive partner, flexible in tuning the established engagement models and helping each client make the most out of the partnership. Our engagement management practices are built in accordance with the eSourcing Capability Model for Service Providers (eSCM SP).
Xicom engagement specialists customize the engagement model to work around the client enterprise specifics – from business goals to project management and HR practices. A neatly developed framework guides all partnership processes, whereas a properly organized and structured cooperation is a way to combat risks while receiving all the benefits of an outsourcing venture. We provide clients with proven, experienced program managers, designers and architects to review, select, architect, design, and develop their business systems.
Xicom offers different engagement models to meet global clients’ diverse needs.
1. Fixed Time/Fixed Cost Project Model
2. Hourly Rate Assignment Model
3. Dedicated Teams Model (DTM)
We also understand that customers are increasingly demanding the flexibility – we can customize a model to address your specific needs.
Dedicated Teams Model (DTM) is an excellent solution if you need a complete control over human and technical resources involved into the development process. DTM features a high level of transparency, security, flexibility and scalability. All infrastructure and personnel are at your dedicated service as long as you need them for a fixed monthly fee. DTM is a good choice if you need a team of highly-qualified professionals that will exactly match your IT and business needs.
Benefits of Dedicated Teams Model (DTM)
1. Access to a wide-range of expert IT resources with diverse skill sets.
2. Ready to use IT infrastructure with best facilities.
3. Less than 24 hours required to get the teams up and running.
4. Complete control over the team structure involvement/replacement/withdrawal)
5. Transparent engagement process and comprehensive reporting system.
6. Complete control over your projects flow (requirements/schedules/deliverable etc.)
7. Established intellectual property protection procedures and mechanisms.
Programmers/Developers – PHP, ASP.NET (C# & VB.NET), JAVA/J2EE, Flash/Flex
Web/Graphics Designers – XHTML, W3C, CSS, DIV, Tableless Designs, Photoshop, Flash
QA/Testing Engineers – Website and Applications QA/Testing
Visit us at www.xicom.biz to learn more about our company, services and capabilities.