Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)
Xicom Technologies is registered with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) as a 100% export-oriented unit (EOU). As a member of STPI, we are committed to exporting quality software worldwide. STPI membership helps us interface with the Indian government and leverage our natural advantages thereby allowing us to offer quality solutions to our clients at very competitive prices.
As a member of STPI, we have a public commitment towards software quality standards, process capability and improvements in productivity. STPI membership gives Xicom a number of benefits.
Benefits of STPI Accreditation
- Access to technology assessments and feasibility studies conducted by STPI.
- Tax holiday on corporate income.
- Easy Import of Goods.
- Complete customs duty exemption on imports.
- Duty-free imports of hardware and software.
- Excise duty exemption for goods purchased in India.
- Single point contact service for a large number of government clearances.
National Association of Software and Service Companies
NASSCOM is India's National Association of Software and Service Companies, the premier trade body and the chamber of commerce of the IT software and services industry in India. NASSCOM is a truly global trade body with around 1200 members, of which nearly 150 are global companies from the US, UK, EU, Japan and China. NASSCOM's member companies are in the business of software development, software services, and IT-enabled/BPO services.
NASSCOM was set up to facilitate business and trade in software and services and to encourage advancement of research in software technology. It is a not-for-profit organization, (funded entirely by its members) registered under the Societies Act, 1896. NASSCOM has been the strongest proponent of global free trade in India. NASSCOM is committed to work proactively to encourage its members to adopt world class management practices, build and uphold highest quality standards and become globally competitive.
In India and around the world, NASSCOM members are participants in the new global economy and are reputed for their cutting-edge business practices and social initiatives.
Achieving its objectives by following a seven fold strategy
- Partner the Government of India and State Governments in formulating IT policies and legislation. Partner with global stakeholders for promoting the industry in global markets.
- Strive for a thought leadership position and deliver world-class research and strategic inputs for the industry and its stakeholders.
- Encourage members to uphold world class quality standards.
- Strive to uphold Intellectual Property Rights of its members.
- Strengthen the brand equity of India as a premier global sourcing destination
- Expand the quantity and quality of the talent pool in India
- Continuous engagement with all member companies and stakeholders to devise strategies to achieve shared aspirations for the industry and the country.